Antique and expensive wooden end tables and coffee tables look great in any home. The only problem is keeping them from getting ruined, especially if you have young kids running around. It’s all too easy for your little ones to spill something on your table that’ll cause permanent damage. The good news is that there’s an easy solution: invest in a glass tabletop. Continue reading to learn a little bit more about glass tabletops in Minneapolis, MN and how they can help protect your table:
- Scratches: Even if it’s not deep, a scratch can ruin the value of your expensive wooden table. For that reason, you’ve got to protect against scratches at all costs. The best way to do that, apart from not allowing anyone near your table, is to cover it with a glass tabletop. A tabletop will prevent anything and everything from damaging the wood.
- Water marks: People are careless and will often put their drinks on your table without using a coaster. Should they leave it there for too long, you’ll wind up with a circular water mark where the glass had been. Needless to say, that’s not a good look! The only way to ensure you don’t have any water marks on your table is to buy a glass tabletop today.
- Fingerprints: Okay, so fingerprints don’t cause permanent damage, but they don’t look great on your furniture. Instead of constantly cleaning fingerprints off your table, cover it with a glass tabletop. You’ll still need to wipe them off, but all it takes is a quick spray of glass cleaner to do so.
Other benefits of glass tabletops
Though protection against the things mentioned above is the number one benefit of buying a tabletop, that’s far from the only reason we recommend purchasing one. A glass tabletop has tons of other advantages; these are just a few of the best ones:
- Prolong lifespan: Your antique table may be over 100 years old. If you want to keep it in your family for another hundred years, you should really consider buying a tabletop for it. A glass tabletop is the number one way to prolong a table’s lifespan, and keep it looking great in the process.
- Create a new look: People don’t just buy tabletops to protect their investment—they also purchase them to give their table a new look. Custom glass tabletops breathe new life into antique tables. You’d be amazed at what a new tabletop can do to change the look of your table, and maybe even the whole room!
- They can be custom made for each home: Perhaps the best benefit of a glass tabletop is the fact that you can have one custom made for your table. Talk to one of our experts about making a glass tabletop that’s totally unique. We can use colored glass and cut out a one-of-a-kind shape just for you.
Don’t put your antique table at risk—talk to Custom Glass & Screen today about buying custom glass tabletops in Minneapolis, MN that protect your table and keep it looking its very best.
Categorised in: Glass Tabletops
This post was written by Writer