Ways to Use Patterned Glass in Your HomeJuly 11, 2018 9:56 pm
Patterned glass, also called architectural glass, is an exciting and interesting construction material that can give any home a burst of texture. Patterned glass is particularly valuable for those hoping to spruce up old cabinetry or improve the existing aesthetic of their home. If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to improve the appearance of your home, consider investing in architectural glass. Purchasing custom glass in Minneapolis, MN is a great way to make the most of your space and provide your living area with an invaluable sense of identity.
There are several different ways you may want to consider using patterned glass in your home. Patterned glass looks great in virtually any setting, and is capable of accentuating a wide range of décor styles and schemes. Here are just a few ways that you may want to consider using patterned glass in your home:
- Room division: If you’re hoping to subdivide an existing room in your home, don’t bother with the extensive and ugly process of installing a new sheetrock wall. Instead, consider investing in patterned glass room dividers. Patterned glass allows natural light to flow, but preserves privacy. This provides a unique and interesting way to subdivide your room.
- Shower enclosures: One of the most common uses of patterned glass is as a shower enclosure. You can rely on patterned glass to keep your privacy secure, while also allowing lots of natural light to flow into your bathing space. When you’re working with a provider of custom glass in Minneapolis, MN, you can also identify a pattern that matches your existing bathroom décor. Patterned glass is an excellent tool to use as a shower enclosure.
- Kitchen backsplashes: You may be surprised at how attractive a patterned glass kitchen backsplash can be. Tile backsplashes are the most common, but they can be difficult to keep clean. Grease and oil stains grout, and frequently becomes ingrained in more porous tile types. Patterned glass, however, is easy to clean and care for, meaning that it’s sure to look great for years to come.
- Cupboards: Brighten up your kitchen and let some light in by investing in patterned glass cupboards. This is a great way to maximize the amount of space in your kitchen—by allowing natural light to fill your cupboards, you’ll open up a lot of perceived space. Patterned glass is a great way to update existing cabinetry that needs a more modern twist to remain relevant.
- Staircases: In most homes, staircases are the focal point of the entry area or the living area. This means that you should have a staircase that you’re proud to show off. Investing in patterned glass step accents or a patterned glass enclosure for the staircase is a great way to demonstrate your creativity and show off your stunning sense of style.
Since 1975, Custom Glass & Screen has been a premier provider of custom glass in Minneapolis, MN. We are proud to provide a wide range of patterned glass solutions. Contact us today to learn more.
Categorised in: Custom Glass
This post was written by Writer